วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning log in class(week 7,3/12/53)

Aspect
1.Prograssive aspects
Example:
-She was sleeping.
-The boy is hitting my dog.
-I'm writting a book on globall warming.
-She is living in London.

2.Perfective aspects
Example:
-The thief had run alway when the police arrived.
-We have lived in Japan since last yeay.
-I have been to India before.
-He has cut himself,I have eatten rice.

Translate Thai to English.
1.Most people belived that dogs are man's best friends.
2.At present the unemployment in Thailand stand 28 percent.
3.My sister drings a glass of water every morning.
4.When I was young,I drank a glass of milk every day.
5.Nid called me a few days ago.
6.Since Noi quit the job she has never called me.
7.The goverment annuncet an increse in oil prices.
8.Lek has been to Japan twice.
9.Yai have gone to the states and will be back next month.
10.You have been working hard,Now you should rest a relax.
11.While I was waiting for seeing the doctor,I read two magazines.
12.When I went into the living room,my husband was watching news.
13.Suk has been smoking for 30 years but he gave up smoking 2 years ago.
14.He will return the books to you on friday.
15.I'm going to start a new job next week.

Lerarning log out class (home works)

1.Don't called me up at 6 am to 7 pm,I was having dinner at the time.

2.Called me affter 7 pm,I had finish dinner.

3.When we arrived at the office in the morning,I found that people who had broken into the office at night.

4.Joy told to me,she will go to Chiang Mai in May.

5.What do you think that,when you bought this skirt,It is very short.

.........................................................................................................



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น