วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning log in class(week 4,12/11/2553)

1.critical mind
2.creative mind
3.productive mind
4.responsible mind

Translate Thai to English
1.Plese,look after the house for me.
2.I have a sanwish and an apple for lunch the sanwish is not delicius but the apple is nice.
3.Nid will borrow a book the library.


Learning log out class(home works)

1.You can go to Chiang Mai by car or train.
2.The car wich bought by my mother is small Japaniss car.
3.She will take me to a good resteraunt for celebrate in my birthday bit we go to resteraunt at near her office.
4.A: I have to spend all monney because I stay at most expensive hotel in the city.
B: Why you don't stay at the cheper hotel.
5.Everybody knows that the money is impotant in life.
............................................................................................................

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น